Miru 1day UpSide
Miru 1day UpSide, the 1st and only Silicone Hydrogel daily disposable with Smart Touch™ technology, an exciting new addition to the Miru family of lenses.
Why Miru 1day UpSide with Smart Touch™?
Because we have listened to what is important to our contact lens wearers1.
- Healthy clean lenses.
- Hassle free handling.
A refreshing new approach
We created a brand new highly breathable ultra low modulus material and combined it with an innovative packaging design for hygienic, hassle free handling.
A unique new product
Miru 1day UpSide with Smart Touch™ technology. A daily disposable with an unmatched combination of oxygen, water content and modulus.
1 Menicon data on file 2017 online patient experience survey, n=300 current daily disposable wearers.
Technology in balance
Miru 1day UpSide with Smart TouchTM technology, the ultra low modulus Silicone Hydrogel daily disposable contact lens.
Material and surface technologies
All the health benefits of a Silicone Hydrogel with the comfort of a Hydrogel.
Unique packaging for hygienic lens handling
The wearer only touches the outer surface of the lens
The benefits of Smart Touch™ vs Conventional packaging
Balanced material for health and protection
Eyes that can breathe are healthier, whiter and allow worry-free wear from morning until night.1,2,3
Just as our skin needs sun protection so do our eyes
Built-in protection from harmful UV.4
A unique edge profile whatever the power, the edge thickness remains the same, eliminating comfort differences between eyes.
* Menicon data on file 2017 online patient experience survey, n=300 current daily disposable wearers.
1. Brennan NA, Morgan PB. Reader’s Forum: Another view of oxygen transmission. Cont Lens Spectrum. Published December 1, 2005.
2. Brennan N, Morgan P. Clinical highs and lows of Dk/t Pt 1.Optician 2009.
3. Maldonado-Codina C, Morgan PB, Schnider CM, Efron N. Short-term physiologic response in neophyte subjects fitted with hydrogel and silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2004 Dec;81(12):911-21.
4. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, and should be worn in combination with UV-absorbing sunglasses or goggles as directed.