More comfort for RGP contact-lens wearers
- Vitamin C glucoside
- Hyaluronic acid
- Disinfecting efficacy
- Cleaning efficacy
- Low toxicity
The dropper tip is sealed. To open, screw the cap clockwise. The spike inside the cap will pierce the seal.
Wash your hands thoroughly before handling your contact lenses:
- Rub the lens carefully with several drops of MENICARE PURE for 20 seconds.
- Place the lenses in the right and left lens holder and rinse them with MENICARE PURE.
- Fill the lens case with MENICARE PURE and soak the lenses for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Before insertion, rinse the lenses with MENICARE PURE.
- Keep the lens case clean and dry after use.
Lenses may be stored for a period of up to 30 days in the unopened case. If you store your lenses for longer periods of time, they must be cleaned and disinfected with MENICARE PURE solution every 30 days.
Menicon recommends using PROGENT intensive cleaner once a week.
Safe and convenient packaging
- For better sterility and integrity
- Easy-to-handle bottle
One-touch cap. Enhanced health and safety.
The integrity of the container is preserved, with automatic opening and closing in just one step. The cap remains attached to the bottle, thus limiting the risk of contamination.
|MENICARE PURE 250 ml + Lens Case||MENICARE PURE 70 ml + Lens Case PROGENT (one dose A + one dose B) + PROGENT vial||MENICARE PURE 250 ml + Lens Case PROGENT (five doses A + five doses B) + PROGENT vial||MENICARE PURE 2 x 70 ml + Lens Case PROGENT (two doses A + two doses B) + PROGENT vial|